mardi 4 décembre 2007

The one again


You told me I was the only one you want.
The "one" for you.

Once or twice, I was said to be the one for somedody, and sometime I tried to believe it.

I was said to be ideal, perfect ... even beautiful.
I was said to be the hoped fellow ... friend, sister and lover.
Beautiful lies are those lovers' words.

I was the first to kiss your sweet lips ... but you was not mine.
I was the first to hold your warm body ... but you was not mine.
I was the first to hear love from your mouth ... but you was not mine.

Sweetest dream was to sleep between your arms ... felling your heartbeats.

I gave you the first night I dreamt to have ... and never had.
I tried to be the one you hoped for ... and never was.

I remember the day I looked close to your hand, trying to read future and secrets.
There was a betrayal written in your skin.
I thought it would be yours ... but it was mine.

You could have told me to disapear from your life a thousand time ...
But you only wrote it once.

You could have made me suffer the hardest hell for what I did ...
But you only gave me a second chance.

You was my Eden ...
You became my lost paradise.

Am a fuckin'lucky girl : even Adam & Eve never had this damn second chance !

You still say I am the one.
And I honestly don't know.

I just want you.
You really are the sweetest guy I met.
I would like to promise you the best, the whole rest of my life.
I wish I could give you the best love I can.

But now, I only hope I will never make you suffer like I already did.

Maybe I will be lucky enough to make you happy.




"The first, the last ... my everything"
It surely sounds just like Barry White !

Aucun commentaire: